Metro Plexi SuperBass complete.





Tonight, I added the rest of the components to the turret board. Tested the circuit and Installed the tubes. Set the bias at about 35ma, And fired it up. It lives.


Tonight, I added the rest of the components to the turret board. Tested the circuit and Installed the tubes. Set the bias at about 35ma, And fired it up. It lives.



Spent an hour last night identifying components and installed the input resistors. Also caps and resistors for v1a and v1b.



Spent an hour last night identifying components and installed the input resistors. Also caps and resistors for v1a and v1b.